`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2000 Collector's Edge Supreme Ron Dayne

2000 Collector's Edge Supreme Ron Dayne
I pulled a 2000 Collector's Edge Supreme #4 Perfect 10 Ron Dayne but the information such as his name, the card manufacturer, the team name, etc. It does have the design on the front but no lettering what so ever. Can anyone let me know how much this card is worth. I know that the one with writing is worth
$7.50 but the one I pulled is rare.

RE: 2000 Collector's Edge Supreme Ron Dayne
Probably less than that, since it's just an error card/pre-production/sample card or something like that.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

It sounds like you have a card with mission foil, which was a common flaw and doesn't add value to the card. In fact most people consider them less desirable and hence the value for them is less than the card if it wasn't flawed. There are a few niche collectors that collect printing flaws, and a few player collectors that want them as well if it is of the player they collect.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(07-31-2014, 11:44 AM)djohn Wrote: It sounds like you have a card with mission foil, which was a common flaw and doesn't add value to the card. In fact most people consider them less desirable and hence the value for them is less than the card if it wasn't flawed. There are a few niche collectors that collect printing flaws, and a few player collectors that want them as well if it is of the player they collect.
yep, this. most you could expect is a dollar or two, and that might be hard to come by