`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just added my 2013 Jeter wants but I have a question

Just added my 2013 Jeter wants but I have a question
How does someone know what my wants are? Isnt there supposed to be a star next to the cards i want? I just looked in someones org via the trade function and saw a card on my want list but it was not marked with a star.

RE: Just added my 2013 Jeter wants but I have a question
(07-30-2014, 10:53 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: How does someone know what my wants are? Isnt there supposed to be a star next to the cards i want? I just looked in someones org via the trade function and saw a card on my want list but it was not marked with a star.
They probably don't have it marked for trade / for sale. Just a guess........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I dont think the stars are working again. They are on and off all the time
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(07-30-2014, 12:59 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I dont think the stars are working again. They are on and off all the time
It's worse than off and on though - it's that some of your wants will be marked for one user but they will have other cards on your want list not show up marked.

I've also seen one card that was starred properly in one users ORG but not in another users ORG.

Basically the stars are worse than useless at the moment because of the inconsistency.

When the stars are working fully, they are awesome and make trading so much easier.

Thanks guys. If anyone has any 2013 Jeters in your org can you give me a look and see if they show up for you?