`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Platinum ... this is why we should always be together

RE: Platinum ... this is why we should always be together
(08-01-2014, 08:01 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Bowman Platinum has always been one of my favorite products. After this year's haul, I think it may have just taken the top spot. I was in a group case break, I've broken 3, and have 2 more arriving tomorrow. I will have to post pics of my loot after I break those 2 tomorrow. It has been a pretty good run with these!
I've thought about doing some case breaks, but because of Buxton (primarily) and Sano (to a lesser extent), the Twins go for ridiculous amounts.

This is the product - along with clearance blasters of 2011 Topps Update - that got me back into the hobby, so it remains my favorite. Can't wait to see what kind of stuff you're pulling.
Kepler

Yeah, the cutting edge inserts do have auto versions numbered to /25. Lookin' pretty sweet. btw - nice retail break!
(08-01-2014, 01:52 PM)telattt Wrote: Yeah, the cutting edge inserts do have auto versions numbered to /25. Lookin' pretty sweet. btw - nice retail break!
And also jersey versions numbered to /50
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Picked up 2 blasters and 6 hanger packs. Didn't do too bad. I'll post something later.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet Sano! Great hit out of retail!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(08-01-2014, 05:06 PM)demondukk Wrote: Sweet Sano! Great hit out of retail!
Thanks. In 2 weeks I went from 2 of his autos to 5. Now I really want him to be awesome. And healthy. I'll settle healthy for now.

Kepler