Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: 2012 Rip Card with Ext mini (pic)

FT: 2012 Rip Card with Ext mini (pic)
[Image: 2012Ginterlot2001_zps696b5b5f.jpg]

RE: FT: 2012 Rip Card with Ext mini (pic)
Ugh, how did Valverde ever get enough cred to hit the EXT set?
Would you trade it for an '08 Elijah Dukes EXT Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-26-2014, 03:34 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Ugh, how did Valverde ever get enough cred to hit the EXT set?
Would you trade it for an '08 Elijah Dukes EXT Smile

Ugh is right! What a waste of a rip card. I busted a box of 2014 A&G last night and got a Relic card of a texting champion. Really? Just praying somebody wants it to complete a set.

Pete I will trade it, if I remember right you also traded me a Frank Robinson Rip card and you said if I got an extra you wanted it. Do you want the Kinsler too. Pete will trade you the Ext mini but would rather trade it for something 2012 I needed. THanks PS did you ever figure anything out about that Super small mini of Jose Feranandez?

The offer was more made in jest, I don;t think I actually have an extra Dukes anyway, just seemed like a good pairing of failed picks in EXT history Smile I haven;t heard anything about the Fernandez yet, if I would get with the Twitter generation I would bug Topps about it but I am really reluctant to get into the Twitter thing

Sorry I have been writing papers all morning soooo just a little sleepy. I did have a what the.... moment when I saw who I pulled. I don't think there is a worse one out there in 2012.

Hey Pete you aren't looking for Gypsy queen minis are you....I am wanting to trade my set or sell them?

I'm pretty tapped out of funds for the next few months, I spent about 4 months budget in a couple weeks Sad What set are you looking to get rid of?

I have a 2012 Gypsy Reg. Mini set with photo variations (Complete), 2013 mini set with photo variations (90%) done, 1-150 of 2011 Topps Kimball mini set. Then of course I have a ton of other mini cards not in sets with back differences and everything.

(07-26-2014, 03:58 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I'm pretty tapped out of funds for the next few months, I spent about 4 months budget in a couple weeks Sad What set are you looking to get rid of?

What do you have for SP mini's from '13 GQ? I bought a big lot of the SP mini's and might be toying with trying to complete a second set (not photo variations)

Let me look and I will get back with you tomorrow thanks