Other: Kevin Durant Red /99

Case 3:
Green /25: Chris Webber, E'Twaun Moore, Chris Copeland, DeJuan Blair
Gold /10: Alan Anderson
Patch: 0
Auto: Anthony Davis
Other: 0ish

Case 4:
Green /25: Brian Roberts, Thaddeus Young, Richard Jefferson, Rod Strickland, Jamal Crawford, Jared Dudley,
Gold /10: Mark Price, Brandon Jennings
Patch:
Auto: Ryan Anderson Black 1/1, Jason Smith Gold /10, Tornike Shengelia Gold /25, JKidd, Bradley Beal
Other: Kyrie Irving Red /99

Case 5:
Green /25: Metta World Peace, Allan Houston, Jeremy Lamb, MarShon Brooks
Gold /10: Larry Bird, Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Patch: Kevin Durant 25/25
Auto: Ben Hansbrough Gold /25, Blake Griffin (redemption)
Other: Anthony Davis Purple /49

And I ran out of thick sleeves so I had to run to the LCS and couldn't resist picking up box #61 since it was so lonely sitting on the shelf by itself:
Gold /10: Pete Maravich
Auto: Kevin Durant (redemption)

And no, I didn't make that up..

Other autos: Jeff Teague, Alex English, Chris Mullin, Daryl Dawkins, Steve Smith, Detlef Schrempf, Fat Lever, Luc Longley, Will Perdue, Mark Price, Michael Cooper, Spencer Haywood, Tim Hardaway, Vernon Maxwell, Vin Baker

107 Quest autos(live), 38 redemptions
34 Majestic autos(live), 4 redemptions

Most frequent pulls:
Jae Crowder Quest redemption - 6
Jimmy Butler Quest redemption - 6
Miles Plumlee Quest redemption - 5
Victor Claver Quest auto(live) - 4
Will Barton Quest redemption - 4
DeQuan Jones Quest auto(live) - 4
Chris Copeland Quest auto(live) - 4
DeAndre Liggins Quest auto(live) - 4
Lavoy Allen Quest auto(live) - 4

I'm still working on getting through the jerseys and Quest autos, and it'll take me awhile longer to get my Org fully updated again. Most of the Crusades inserts are PC but those are updated, as are the Majestic autos. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions in the meantime.

Oh right, pictures!
[Image: CrusadeOL1_zps4b07db4b.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeOL2_zps500b2121.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeOL3_zps7d18b42f.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeOL4_zps1e25705a.jpg~original]
[Image: CrusadeOL5_zpsf7df025d.jpg~original]
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

RE: 2012-13 Crusade Overload - 5 case break
That's absolutely nuts Smile And dang no Henderson green crusade to finish off my rainbow.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Nicely done Mark. You did well. I'm glad you hit the uni-brows after trading one to me. You're hits were solid. I'm shocked you only got that 1 1/1. I would have thought you would have hit in at least one Black Crusade. For your sake I also wish your Gold GUs were more patches and less trim. Overall a solid break though. That gold Bird is awesome.

I'm posting my needs list from another thread below. When you are done sorting if you have any of these available that would be awesome. I'd also be interested in any Celtics colored Crusades that you have as duplicates in your collection.

I only need 17 more to complete the 100 card set.

Can anyone help?

10 x Gerald Wallace
12 x Andre Miller
14 x Tyson Chandler
16 x Jason Terry
17 x Anderson Varejao
18 x Andre Kirilenko
21 x Brook Lopez
27 x Joakim Noah
29 x Ty Lawson
31 x Taj Gibson
34 x Danilo Gallinari
40 x Raymond Felton
44 x Gerald Henderson
45 x Caron Butler
52 x Allan Houston
78 x Julius Erving
88 x Walt Bellamy

Here is the set need for Quest autos. 10 to go on this set. Any out there? I'm even interested in unused redemptions.

15 x Chandler Parsons
16 x Harrison Barnes
17 x Jared Sullinger
20 x Andre Drummond
25 x Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
38 x Kemba Walker
53 x Derrick Williams
82 x Chase Budinger
85 x George Hill
88 x Wesley Matthews

Quest GUs- I only need TWO more!
23 x Marcin Gortat
57 x Jeremy Lin

Majestic GUs- 16 of these
8 x Earl Monroe
9 x Ricky Rubio
11 x Patrick Ewing
12 x Metta World Piece
13 x Gary Payton
16 x Julies Erving
24 x Hakeem Olajuwon
37 x James Harden
40 x Dominique Wilkins
58 x Stephen Curry
77 x James Worthy
82 x Mark Aguirre
95 x Anthony Mason
96 x Chris Mullin
97 x Mark Eaton
99 x Shawn Kemp

Crusade Inserts:
Knight Court
10 x Russell Westbrook
15 x Steve Nash
17 x Jakim Noah
20 x Kevin Garnett
21 x Ray Allen
33 x Al Jefferson
35 x Pau Gasol
36 x Manu Ginobili
43 x Antwain Jamison
Nobility
4 x Kobe Bryant
11 x Derrick Rose
12 x LeBron James
23 x Kevin Garnett
Royalty
1 x Bill Russell
3 x Larry Bird
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Case 4 was pretty nasty! That leftover box certainly treated you well too. Well done! I hope I hit the lotto one day so I can go berzerk on a box break like that. I think I'd just go on ebay and spend like $5k on high-end 90s boxes haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

It was definitely excessive, but I think I fed my Crusade fever enough to just pick up singles from here out. I'd been looking for a Kyrie for awhile that didn't run off the sticker, so I was happy to pull that along with the ADs. None of the cases were better than my second case, but likewise none of them were as bad as my first case and I picked up relatively few dups of the color inserts that I'm looking for so I'm content with the break. It was definitely fun.

My Org has been updated with everything but the Kobe (which I finally got through--all base) and base cards. I did pull 4 LeBron blues which was the most of any player. Looks like I'm about 70 away from the blue set still with about 270 dups, and needing some inserts as well, so welcoming any trades.

@Steve:
Some of the patches in the product are awesome, some of them definitely could've been better (Durant, Kyrie, and quite a few of the retired stars) but the ones I pulled are at least consistent with the rest of that player. I didn't pull any of the Majestic autos that seem to be SP (though I did already send you the Felton, scratch that one off! ...though now I need to find it Tongue ). Offer sent with some of the inserts you're looking for.

Thanks for the comments!
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

A couple Davis', Kyrie, Blake and Durant?! Say you did pretty darn good!

Gotta say though, I love the LJ prime patch!

Congrats on the nice hits!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Nice redemptions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Holy crap that is one awesome break!! Congrats. I know we just completed a trade but if you want to take a look for some more cards I would love to do another trade.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

DAT RICK MAHORN

man oh man oh man oh man

Sick patches. I really like the LJ and Kemba. Nice pulls on the Durant (too bad it's a redemption), Unibrows, Kyrie, Anderson #1/1. Nice to see Jason Smith signing, here's hoping they make a Knicks auto of him next season. Very nice break, congrats.!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv