`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf Autographed Baseball "Blaster" Boxes

Leaf Autographed Baseball "Blaster" Boxes
Just thought I'd ask if these are new or something or if anyone else has bought one. I was at target today and they had 4 boxes. They are the same size as a blaster box and inside is a another smaller box which is black and inside that is a randomly autographed official MLB baseball. The outside says you have a possibility of getting a HOFer, Star, or Prospect. The price tag of $39.99 was a little risky, but I had just graduated from my training academy a couple hours prior and figured I'd get one. My ball was signed by Goose Gossage, so I figured I did alright by getting a HOFer. Just wanted to see if anyone else has purchased one of these and just curious if like prospect autographs were more common pulls than stars or HOFers.

RE: Leaf Autographed Baseball "Blaster" Boxes
I purchased one a few days ago here in Maine and I got a Jim Leyritz Sad It was on the bay that night....wont get my money back but it was worth a shot.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

they just popped up at my Target - I was curious on what you can get. A Goose isn't too bad
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Congtas on a very nice hit. HOF def worth the money. Haven't seen them, but really have been on a no new purchase for a couple of weeks. This really seems like a crapshoot...yours worked out OK, Leyritz not so much. I would assume the prospects will make up a bulk of the pulls so I'm probably taking a flyer her but you never know.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I'll have to keep an eye out. I'd be interested in a shot at one of those!

The Goose is a nice hit!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

There was a thread on blowout about these. The names for the most part were vets (people on there cracked about 20+ and posted results). A lot of cool names that I remember... Some lower tier HOF'ers such as goose, some former superstars (Daryl strawberry etc...). Didn't see any Huge names, but didnt see any that were terrible either. (Leyritz is the worst name I've heard... Sorry man!). Not a bad value for a retail purchase at all!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

The poster will be interested to hear that of the five boxes I've bought, one of them was signed by the 1982 St. Louis Cardinals team….it was the best of my pulls (the other ones were pretty good too….Sheffield, Pinella, Righetti, Tony Perez….but the Cardinals ball is sick). I have seen some other balls with the 1986 Boston Red Sox, but I have not seen any other 1982 World Series Champion Cardinals balls pulled.
JDF

(07-30-2014, 11:08 PM)jdf5244 Wrote: The poster will be interested to hear that of the five boxes I've bought, one of them was signed by the 1982 St. Louis Cardinals team….it was the best of my pulls (the other ones were pretty good too….Sheffield, Pinella, Righetti, Tony Perez….but the Cardinals ball is sick). I have seen some other balls with the 1986 Boston Red Sox, but I have not seen any other 1982 World Series Champion Cardinals balls pulled.
JDF
The 86 sox team ball I saw pulled was missing Clemens, Boggs and jim rice!!! Wtf!?

I've been waiting for my target to get these and take my chances. The blowout thread shows that there was a rickey henderson and reggie jackson pulled as well. Of course, some pete rose on there as well. A lot of cool inscriptions as well.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I would stay away prob pack searched and resealed
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Pulled a Johnny Damon inscription is 04 WS champs. Might have to go back and buy another one.