`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf Autographed Baseball "Blaster" Boxes

RE: Leaf Autographed Baseball "Blaster" Boxes
(07-30-2014, 11:08 PM)jdf5244 Wrote: The poster will be interested to hear that of the five boxes I've bought, one of them was signed by the 1982 St. Louis Cardinals team….it was the best of my pulls (the other ones were pretty good too….Sheffield, Pinella, Righetti, Tony Perez….but the Cardinals ball is sick). I have seen some other balls with the 1986 Boston Red Sox, but I have not seen any other 1982 World Series Champion Cardinals balls pulled.
JDF
I bet you were surprised when saw that one! Do you happen to have a picture and a scan of the COA that was enclosed?

I pulled a Cecil Cooper from mine

(08-02-2014, 05:19 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I bet you were surprised when saw that one! Do you happen to have a picture and a scan of the COA that was enclosed?
I was definitely surprised....since I had seen the Boston Red Sox balls making the rounds, I assumed it was one of those. I'll try to get a pic up for your viewing pleasure!
Take care,
Jordan

Stopped by the Target near me today and they didn't have any. Was kinda bummed. Wanted to pick up a couple.

(08-03-2014, 04:02 PM)ben625 Wrote: I pulled a Cecil Cooper from mine
that is a tough pull
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I don't know what I think about the names but I got duel autographs, Bill Buckner and Mookie Wilson.

Mookie and Buckner will be forever linked. hahaha. I think it's a great piece of memorabilia.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(08-28-2014, 03:44 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Mookie and Buckner will be forever linked. hahaha. I think it's a great piece of memorabilia.
I agree, if only it was the ball that went between Buckners legs. Haha