`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull....

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull....
(07-24-2014, 11:44 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: What is the BV of this? I remember passing on the cracked ice variant when it first came out, prob going to stab myself when i hear what they go for now.
This one sells on eBay in the $200 range.

The cracked ice? 4 figures.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

I got one of those in trade from a fellow member sometime ago when it wasn't eve worth 3 figures. Traded it to a friend with some other stuff for 2013 NT /5 Richard Sherman auto 9.5 auto 10

Love those bargain bin finds!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Retarded Stupid... nothing like trading in a Lincoln for a some Benjamin's... nice!

This is what I miss most about going to card shops with good bargain bins. The last few I have been to either don't have bargain bins, or their bins are full of complete crap at stupid prices (like base 1990 Score for $1 a piece).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Great finding, and nice hunch!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

awesome find!!! his /99 and ice /20 are insanely priced these days... his cracked ice is ridiculous, I can't imagine what the 1/1 Champ Ticket will sell for if it ever surfaces...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin