`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 Spectra 1 Box Break

2013-14 Spectra 1 Box Break
A box is split into two packs, one pack of three, and one pack of nine. Here's the pack of 3:

Spectra Base: Shawn Marion /199
Swatches: Kyrie Irving /49
Gold Double Team Jerseys: Kemp/Payton /10
[Image: SpectraBreak1_zps602363e2.jpg~original]

And the box of 9:
Spectra Base: Evan Turner, Jose Calderon /199
Spectra Blue parallel: Shawn Marion /65
Spectra Gold parallel: O.J. Mayo /10
Rookie Jersey Autographs: Michael Carter-Williams
Rookie Jersey Autographs Light-Blue parallel: Giannis Antetokounmpo /99
Jersey Autographs Blue parallel: Buck Williams /49
Spectacular Swatches Orange parallel: Nick Collison /35
Threads Autographs Orange parallel: Robert Horry /49

Unfortunately every single card in the second pack was dented on the same corner (looked like the entire pack had been dropped, then picked up and dropped again on the same corner from the other side...no sign of damage to the box) and went immediately back in the mail to Panini. No actual patches other than the one shown above, all single-color.

As for the product, they're some really nice looking cards, but it's easy to get tired of repeating products. The 'new' Opti-chrome or whatever they want to call it is an improvement over the Prizm stuff IMO, but not far enough away from it to justify another Prizm product. Every box seems to average about 2 golds, but I got lucky with a Giannis and MCW RC/JSY/AUs. I've watched some decently bad breaks, and at the price point it seems like a Select-Plus.

Top three are FT, PM works best.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

RE: 2013-14 Spectra 1 Box Break
Wow the Glove/Reign Man dual gold is sexy. I miss those Sonic teams. Sounds like a great box for rookies & that Horry. Its just too bad about what happened. Nice break and I agree this product is way, way overpriced.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Sorry to hear about the 9 pack but that Sonics dual is awesome!

Beautiful sonics dual

Love the Payton/Kemp! Those Sonic teams were fun to watch!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

That Payton/Kemp Dual Jersey is pretty sweet!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Sweet dual
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK