`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy here. Little help please

New guy here. Little help please
Ive been reading threads and such to try and figure out the trading part. I understand I have to organize the cards first. Then what? how do people see what i have available for trade? How to i browse other peoples cards for trade? so basically, how does this all work? My appologies if its here, but I can't find it. And thanks ahead of time.

RE: New guy here. Little help please
need to change your layout to trade layout from there go through the columns put the cards you are trying to trade in the trade away column at least that is how it used to work

Jake, welcome!

Under ORGANIZE, click "CARDS" and create some folders for your collection. Then ADD cards by searching for them at the top, then click ADD to ORGANIZE. Make sure you input a 1 if you have it, and a 1 under trade away if you are willing to trade it. People searching that card or your org for a trade will see it if you have a 1 under trade away. After you add all your cards then either read the forums and initiate trades with members there or search for cards you want and it will tell you who has them for trade and initiate there. Hope this helps.
Thx!
John

photo BECKETTSIG-1.jpg

Read these and it should answer almost any question you have about Organize and Trading.

http://www.beckett.com/help/#faq-29

http://www.beckett.com/help/#faq-64

I hope these help you.

Jake from State Farm?

(07-22-2014, 10:45 AM)Mike7149 Wrote: Jake from State Farm?
"ummmm, kahki's?"
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

List card grades with a whole number to get a beckett price and condition value. When you list cards with any .5 grade, Beckett will show the condition as n/a and the price as 0

(07-22-2014, 09:58 PM)gyoung Wrote: List card grades with a whole number to get a beckett price and condition value. When you list cards with any .5 grade, Beckett will show the condition as n/a and the price as 0
Not always true! If you list a card at an 8.5 (NM-MT+), you get the same BV as an 8.0 (NM-MT). If the condition is a much lower #, THEN you will get the N/A marks.