`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 bowman chrome BCP question

2013 bowman chrome BCP question
I bought a case. Busted it all. So I go to start and put the bcp set together. Well I didn't get one card numbed under 100. So cards 1-99 what happen? Why were there none in the case? Just odd

RE: 2013 bowman chrome BCP question
The first 110 cards can be found in Bowman Chrome boxes. This is one of the most annoying things for a set collector, as you have to buy a different product to finish the set.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Well I'm not gonna finish it that's dumb. I expected to buy a case and if the case was poop which it was at least id get a set. Wow dumb

Bowman has been doing that with their different products for a few years now. I remember buying 2011 Bowman Chrome boxes only to realize that the first half of the Bowman Chrome Prospects set was in 2011 Bowman. It is definitely annoying for a set collector like myself.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I hear ya. I don't have any bowman sets I figured what the heck I'd just toss this together lol nope. Is the normal base set the same way??

(07-17-2014, 08:52 PM)djohn Wrote: The first 110 cards can be found in Bowman Chrome boxes. This is one of the most annoying things for a set collector, as you have to buy a different product to finish the set.

Actually cards 1-110 came in bowman, 111-220 in bowman chrome.
Been doing that way since 2007 i believe.