`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADERS BEWARE!!

RE: TRADERS BEWARE!!
Pacificfreak - contact a moderator on the site, they are here to help all of us when needed. Also check this page - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1515890.html as it will let you know who the "bad" traders are that have been reported. It will probably shock you with the extent some people are "behind" on their end of trades - I do see your trade referenced above in there now.

Ebay has nothing to do with anything here other than another means to show that you are reliable. As far as I have seen the Mods treat everyone fairly and the same. Some very good traders have had issues and I have seen the moderators treat them the same as the guys who steal thousands of dollars of cards from multiple members. My point being that if you ask for help, you will get whatever help is available.

In this case what is not being disputed is that you received cards as part of an agreed upon trade and did not send cards in return. Worse yet, it appears that you tried to change the trade after it was agreed upon and cards coming to you had been sent. Whether this happened to Katykeed or any other member on this site, regardless of how many trades they have, this is not how the system works. Once you click to submit an offer, you need to be prepared for it to be accepted. Likewise once you click to accept a trade offer you are agreeing to do you part as agreed.

As long as you hold up your end of the trades and ship your cards properly, there should be no with issues trading here. We all run into some problems on our end from time to time, it is how you respond that matters. I have sent wrong cards in trades and had to absorb the cost of additional shipping to make things right. Part of what makes this fun for me is adding in some extra cards because someone is trying to build a set or maybe some extra PC cards for the other guy.

Beckett has some great traders who will go out of their way to help you build your collection. I hope that you become part of that tradition here, rather than the disgruntled ones that have come and gone.

Thanks,
Nathan

I have now posted the cards for this guy and hope he is honest and tells when the cards arrived. I intend to return his card as soon as they arrive. He has not been so pleasant to deal with. The cards that I sent off to this "Heatrush22" are long gone and I can not get them back. Sad story, Thanks anyway Nathan.
LF: NHL swedes in SPA, SPx, Dominion (JSY/AU/ RC)
* Tradelist: check my ORG. and bucket!
http://s8.photobucket.com/user/SPA4fun/library/

(07-12-2014, 09:16 AM)pacificfreak Wrote: I have now posted the cards for this guy and hope he is honest and tells when the cards arrived. I intend to return his card as soon as they arrive. He has not been so pleasant to deal with. The cards that I sent off to this "Heatrush22" are long gone and I can not get them back. Sad story, Thanks anyway Nathan.
Heatrush22 is on the list of bad traders, so that has been taken care of to the extent of what we can do. As for this deal with katykeed, I hope that all ends well and that the hard feelings are not lingering.

Randi

Thanks Randi.
I have contacted him and apologized for the incident. But I have not heard anything of him since last time. This all started when I got an ok from him that he could change two of the cards that I already had in the collection, but immediately afterwards he turned quickly and pointed out that I would stick to the original deal. What would I say, I was of course disappointed! The damage was already done and he was very quick to writing about all of this here on the forum. He had been able to handle this in a better way! Anyway, now I have sent off the cards from the original deal to him. I hope he will be satisfied! Thanks Nick
LF: NHL swedes in SPA, SPx, Dominion (JSY/AU/ RC)
* Tradelist: check my ORG. and bucket!
http://s8.photobucket.com/user/SPA4fun/library/