`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 topps chipz

RE: 2014 topps chipz
(07-12-2014, 07:11 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I agree in that I like them and for myself, the chase isn't a problem, but for young collectors (who I think the product was initially rolled out for) who don't have the patience doing the chase and finishing te set/subsets, interest wains very quickly.
Agreed..but kids today are more into video games and ipads etc..they do not collect anything like i did as a kid..now they can get instant interviews, stats..e-cards etc..
I can not remember the last time a kid looked over the choices available and bought baseball (sports) cards..they go right to Magic etc..

(07-11-2014, 04:21 PM)gocardinals Wrote: I have done very well..selling these..have tons..got a Jeter gu bat and sold it on the Bay for $50
Any Pedroia?

That is all I will do with this stuff is my player PC. Individual purchases and no opening. Like everyone else said, way to many variants.

I love the 2014 Chipz. I enjoy seeing how many of those parallels I can get. Granted, I just sold off a lot of 170+ on the bay that were dupes and I have another 150ish I need to get listed. The only bad part is that the first time I bought some I got a Miguel Cabrera relic...have not hit another relic or auto since. That and I could do without the stickers. They leave residue when you peel them off. I just started leaving them on...