`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprised: FedEx Mail Day

Surprised: FedEx Mail Day
I was surprised when my FedEx guy showed up with a package from Topps.
I was due a few Bowman redemptions, and got 2/3 of them ....
[Image: null_zpsb26f8a6d.jpg]
Travis D'Arnaud purple mini auto and Blue Chrome auto.
Still waiting on my Kris Bryant auto
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Surprised: FedEx Mail Day
Nice looking cards. Are you a D'Arnaud super collector. LOL

LOL....now he is! Great stuff DrM. Nice looking cards...even though it's the dreaded (in your words) "Muts". I really like the mini chrome colored boarder parallels. Thanks for sharing!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(07-09-2014, 08:04 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice looking cards. Are you a D'Arnaud super collector. LOL
Thanks!
I'm not a TD supercollector, but I guess I'm 2 cards closer to being one Smile
I pack pulled these from blasters, as well as the Kris Bryant I'm waiting on. Surprised that I didn't have to wait a year Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice color and ink there! Gotta love random redemption mail days!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Surprised you don't have the bryant yet since those are live now, I've got mine

Nice cards.

(07-09-2014, 08:12 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: LOL....now he is! Great stuff DrM. Nice looking cards...even though it's the dreaded (in your words) "Muts". I really like the mini chrome colored boarder parallels. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Joe! The good thing about getting "Muts" cards is that Mets Fans are equally amiable to getting rid of their Yankee cards in a very civilized hostage exchange.

Mets for Yankees deal, anyone?
(07-09-2014, 08:13 PM)demondukk Wrote: Nice color and ink there! Gotta love random redemption mail days!
Thanks! This is the first time in 3 years that I don't have more than 1 redemption with Topps unredeemed.
(07-09-2014, 08:46 PM)rentzington Wrote: Surprised you don't have the bryant yet since those are live now, I've got mine
My Bryant will probably be sent out 2 weeks after his card value plummets Smile
I didn't get a chrome redemption, so maybe it's a lousy sticker auto for a paper card that has yet to be stickered? I guess I'll know soon enough.
(07-09-2014, 09:00 PM)stwainfan Wrote: Nice cards.
Thanks! I do appreciate that the 2 cards have a different picture. Although he's from the wrong NYC borough, I do like his signature and the fact that at least its his rookie card and not a Mutts prospect.