`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A few trades and some pickups

A few trades and some pickups
Got a few good trades in, including one where I traded a few Randall Cobb cards (including my 1/1 2013 Bowman Green) for some Prizm Golds and a Nelson auto. Also used my eBay bucks to make some purchases I was wanting to get. First, I now have the 2013 Select Jordy Nelson base and In Motion non-1/1 rainbows Smile

The base (somehow I got 3/15 and 3/10!?!)

The In Motion:

Here are the rest of the recent trades and pickups (except for one, that's still on it's way, but I'll post again when that comes in). Includes a Johnathan Franklin Prizm Gold, a 2012 Clay Matthews Prizm Gold, 2012 Jordy Nelson Contenders auto, Nelson 2008 Leatherheads auto, a Kramer UD Heroes auto, and a couple others Smile :

Oh, and for those of you that tried guessing about why I'm going on a purchasing hiatus, my girlfriend found out she was pregnant a few weeks ago! Smile I've been doing work on my house in case I need to sell, and unfortunately buying cards for the time being is taking a back seat to getting ready for February. Of course, unless one of the few remaining items for my non-1/1 rainbows show up, and I'll be jumping on those...

RE: A few trades and some pickups
great cards, and congratz!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Nice pick ups! Congrats on the great news! Smile

Great cards and Congrats on the kid! I love getting and using Ebay Bucks.

Congrats on the bun, man!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

congrats and great pickups..I will be getting a comc package soon..and once it comes in I'll get a package out to ya..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]