Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long awaited 6-card TTM (SCANS added)
Video 
Long awaited 6-card TTM (SCANS added)
I sent this out on the 16th of January, it came back today. Six cards signed by my fellow Dutchman Dan Gadzuric, who spent 8 seasons with the Bucks, one with the Warriors and Nets, and eventually two games with the Knicks. I sent three customs cards and three regular ones, of which three UCLA and the other three Milwaukee Bucks.

For a moment it appeared the package had gone missing in mail -after four months it still hadn't arrived with him- which was particularly worrying for me because one of the cards was a two-player booklet that was already signed by Swen Nater. Fortunately it surfaced and here it is. Once I get an opportunity to scan the cards I will post them, but here's the video break in the meanwhile.

PS: one lucky shot was that apparently the postage I put on the return envelope (4x$1) was too little and they put a 'Postage Due' stamp on the envelope. Apart from not having to pay anything to Spanish mail service, I also received the stamps intact. As we speak I'm steaming them off to use them for a future TTM venture. HA! Rebel to the System!

On that note, can anyone fix me with some more US stamps in exchange for Paypal?

[Image: dgadzuric5s.jpg][Image: dgadzuric4s.jpg]

[Image: natergadzurics.jpg][Image: dgadzuric3s.jpg]

[Image: dgadzuric1s.jpg][Image: dgadzuric2s.jpg][Image: dgadzuricnotes.jpg]

RE: Long awaited 6-card TTM (SCANS added)
Added the scans!

RE: Long awaited 6-card TTM (SCANS added)
great TTM return