`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What do I do? BCA-yp graded as BCD-RA

RE: What do I do? BCA-yp graded as BCD-RA
Sell it for exactly what it is. Any discrepancy in your description will lead to a refunded item.

It is a BCA-YP graded 10/10, matching 9 others, but best in existence at 39.5/40, no card scored 40/40. It was graded as a BCD-YP by Beckett meaning its now an Error AND listed as the only 10/10 BCD-YP in existence. Psa graded a honus wagner that was known to have been cropped. . .it sold for a record over its previous sale. My card is for sale for 3k, (10/10 sold for 1700) if it doesn't sell I will gladly keep it. I listed all information, and pop reports in my listing. I even pictured it with the Memorable Mistakes/ Errors Beckett Price guide. Ha

The card is not an error, the sticker/slab is the error. Maybe. This is the most disjointed post I've read in a really long time. So I'm really not sure what's going on with it. Mentioning your mislabeled Puig in the same post as the Wagner is also foolish. Apples and oranges.
Kepler

Picture of the actual graded card? Front and back.

Here is a picture of the front of the card.
(07-05-2014, 08:04 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: The card is not an error, the sticker/slab is the error. Maybe. This is the most disjointed post I've read in a really long time. So I'm really not sure what's going on with it. Mentioning your mislabeled Puig in the same post as the Wagner is also foolish. Apples and oranges.
Okay guy who lives around drinking alcohol, your opinion is toxic. Its like apples and oranges.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

An error on the grading label is hardly reason to believe this is more valuable than the card itself. Good luck pimping it up though
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-05-2014, 11:00 AM)ANomni Wrote: Here is a picture of the front of the card.

Okay guy who lives around drinking alcohol, your opinion is toxic. Its like apples and oranges.
Lives around drinking alcohol? Do you know me? No, you don't, so pipe down. Also, it's "it's" not "its," person who lives around incorrect stickers and tries to play them off as "error cards." Enjoy your eBay 1/1.
Kepler

Accuracy, Accuracy, Accuracy. That's what I want. The only time inaccuracies are nice is when someone sends you a better card than he thought. Fox example, you want the chrome, but he sends you the chrome refractor. I always contact the trader to see if she want to go with another trade to even things out, but it can be an exciting pull to see a card as a #/5 instead of the #/500 you traded for! And it inevitably leads to more trades.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

all of this hullabaloo, and you could have just contacted beckett grading and they would have fixed it for free

and it isnt an error card. dont be that asshat

(07-06-2014, 08:16 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: all of this hullabaloo, and you could have just contacted beckett grading and they would have fixed it for free

and it isnt an error card. dont be that asshat
+1, but too late. Already on eBay with what be the longest non-description description I've ever seen.

Kepler