`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Packwars! Triumph!!!

RE: Packwars! Triumph!!!
(07-02-2014, 08:30 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, that's pretty risky indeed! Congrats! Whoever lost that card must be feeling really sick right now!
Thanks for the explanation ... I was envisioning people hurling packs of cards at each other ... Sorta like dodgeball with cards Smile
I guess since I don't have a LCS, my knowledge of certain LCS-based experiences are limited! Next time I'm in Target, I'm going to try and start a PackWar with some strangers! LOL ....

Anyway, I'd redeem it. I redeemed my My Wil Myers Strata, and it is an awesome card that looks better than I imagined it would. although no photo can really do it justice, If you want to see a pic, let me know. It may influence your decision!
I have seen many of the Stratas and it seems like the HOF players are hit or miss with the relics. I've seen some nice patches and have seen the boring single color swatch or bat piece. I'm still waiting on my David Price Strata and am unsure if I want to roll the dice on Topps sending me both of them.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(07-02-2014, 09:55 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I have seen many of the Stratas and it seems like the HOF players are hit or miss with the relics. I've seen some nice patches and have seen the boring single color swatch or bat piece. I'm still waiting on my David Price Strata and am unsure if I want to roll the dice on Topps sending me both of them.
Understandable!
I saw someone's Reggie pull, and it didn't look as nice as my Myers card due to the background relic they used. As a Yankee Fan, I'd be all over a Reggie Strata, but as a card collector, Myers looks better.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hopefully its a big ol' fat nasty patch :-P I pulled a Goldschmidt out of series 1 and it was a GARGANTUAN 3 color GU patch with dirty grassy filth all over it! It was beautiful :-)