`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Series 2 Gold and Red Foil Entered

2014 Topps Series 2 Gold and Red Foil Entered
I have about 2000 Gold and Red Foil to trade, about half of those are series 2. Also have a good quantity of Class Rings, Trajectory Relics and other series 2 inserts.

Looking for like trades. I still need about 20 golds and 20 red foils plus I am interested in any manufactured relics I don't have. I am especially interested in the jumbo trajectory relics!!

This week I will enter the walmart blues, target reds, greens and oranges. Note I have a large quantity of series 1 yellow cards to trade as I finished that set.

If you have an open trade with me, please send me a message through trade if you have series 2 items.

Thanks,
Mike

RE: 2014 Topps Series 2 Gold and Red Foil Entered
I would be very interested in trading with you for Gold and Red Foil Parallels. I don't know if I have anything you might want or need but I also haven't entered anything from 1953-1993. So if their were something in particular I would be happy to look it up. Thanks and I hope you don't mind me browsing your cards for what I might need.

you have a ton I could use and it appears I can hit a bunch of your wants. Opened a trade offer.
thanks!
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Sent you a trade offer a few weeks ago was wondering if you got it. I don't have any 2014 cards, but still would like to try and get a trade done. Plmk.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.