Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wayne Gretzky

Wayne Gretzky
Traders And Sellers Read Here First!

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Terms Of Service
Thanks, Mod

RE: Wayne Gretzky
MON AMI:
IL N'EST PAS POSSIBLE DE COMMERCE SANS MISE LES CARTES DANS VOTRE ORG ....
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

It may be a pain to you, but you do need to have your cards in the Organize before you offer them up for Sale or Trade. If you are selling you need to have an asking price marked for all cards listed. Follow the guidelines that I posted above and all will be good.

Randi

Thank you,very helpfull

Merci,tres apprécié...que signifie les étoiles à côté de mon nom?
Thank you! Halak...mouhaha...good one by the way!

L'étoile jaune sous votre nom signifie que vous êtes nouveau. Comme vous commencez à faire des métiers, étoiles seront ajoutées pour indiquer votre nouveau niveau. Je crois que vous avez besoin de 20 métiers pour atteindre la deuxième étoile. Vous aurez aussi besoin d'envoyer vos cartes en premier jusqu'à ce que vous atteignez 20 métiers. Ceci est fait pour construire votre réputation .... bonne chance, de nombreux commerçants utiles sur ce site

(06-26-2014, 12:44 PM)cards2trade Wrote: L'étoile jaune sous votre nom signifie que vous êtes nouveau. Comme vous commencez à faire des métiers, étoiles seront ajoutées pour indiquer votre nouveau niveau. Je crois que vous avez besoin de 20 métiers pour atteindre la deuxième étoile. Vous aurez aussi besoin d'envoyer vos cartes en premier jusqu'à ce que vous atteignez 20 métiers. Ceci est fait pour construire votre réputation .... bonne chance, de nombreux commerçants utiles sur ce site
Très sympathique de prendre le temps de me répondre! Merci beaucoup, fortement apprécié!
(06-26-2014, 09:47 AM)rayeates Wrote: It may be a pain to you, but you do need to have your cards in the Organize before you offer them up for Sale or Trade. If you are selling you need to have an asking price marked for all cards listed. Follow the guidelines that I posted above and all will be good.

Randi
My organize cards is set up! Its suppose to be easy from here on right...?

What Gretzky's do you have for trade/sale?

(06-26-2014, 03:43 PM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: What Gretzky's do you have for trade/sale?
All of them but I need to put a price on before being able to sell...from what I understood...!

Your cards are still not visible in the Trade Tool. You need to put a 1 in the Haves box and a 1 in the Trade Away/Sell boxes. This will make them visible to the traders and buyers that are interested in what you have.

Randi

Excellent Beckett, another potential trader appears to have thrown in the towel !!!!