`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
NEW USER!! TRYING TO UP MY BECKETT RANKING!!

NEW USER!! TRYING TO UP MY BECKETT RANKING!!
HELLO THERE!!! BEEN USING BECKETT SINCE THE EARLY 'S. FIRST TIME EVER COMING AND POSTING ON THE SITE..

TRYING TO GET MY RANK UP. I ALSO POST AT SPORTSCARDSFORUM...SAME USER NAME..AND I ALSO HAVE AN EBAY!! CASTAJAMIE, JUST TO SHOW I'M LEGIT!!!

I HAVE A BUNCH OF SUPERSTARS READY FOR SALE SO I CAN BUY SOME MORE BOXES AND HOPEFULLY KEEP FLIPPING THEM!!!

I MAINLY JUST COLLECT ALLEN IVERSON AND LEBRONS!! BUT I WILL LET THEM GO AS WELL FOR THE RIGHT PRICE!!!

JUST LOOKING TO GET SOME DEALS GOING!!!! YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO POST ANY OFFERS OR SEND PM'S!!!

I HAVE A FEW OF MY CARDS IN MY PHOTOBUCKET!! FOR ANY WANTLISTS OF ANY PLAYER OR TEAMS. JUST ASK AND I'LL SEND LISTS OR PICS OF CARDS!!!

I HAVE EVERYBODY FOR SALE RIGHT NOW! KOBE, GARNETT, VINCE CARTER, KIDD, LOW NUMBERED INSERTS, GAME USED, FEW AUTO'S LEFT!! TONS OF PLAYER LOTS!!! PLAYERS FROM 94-CURRENT!!

RE: NEW USER!! TRYING TO UP MY BECKETT RANKING!!
OMG CAPSLOCK RAWR!
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

LOUD NOISES!

but seriously: your "beckett rank" is calculated by number of posts on the board only. your beckett feedback works only for trades. your beckett rank is meaningless

MORE IMPORTANTLY:
if you want to trade on beckett, you must have your cards entered into your organizer. if you want to sell them, you must have them in your organizer with a price listed

failure to do so will result in your threads being locked or deleted, multiple issue can lead to suspension.

OK THANKS JACOBY,-THATS WHAT I MEANT WAS MY FEEDBACK OR WHATEVER

Welcome to the boards.
I dont see any cards in your Organize for trade or sale.

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. The 1st 2000 cards entered are free, over 2000 you have to buy an OPG or organize subscription. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums,
New Traders Read first
how to add cards to organize
Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

SWEET. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR GUYS' HELP