`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the people I have open trades with

To the people I have open trades with
I really want to apologize for not keeping in touch the past 4-5 days. I've had to work eight 12 hour shifts in the past 10 days and I've have not had the time or energy to really respond back to the trades we have already worked on.

So to dimarco73 and jaredhuizeng I want to publicly offer you both my sincere regret that we have not worked out our trades yet. I have already pulled most of your cards but need to find a couple more then I will have an answer back to ya'll
NLT tomorrow night seeing as how its the last shift I have to pull until this weekend.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: To the people I have open trades with
(06-23-2014, 11:58 AM)Odyssey Wrote: I really want to apologize for not keeping in touch the past 4-5 days. I've had to work eight 12 hour shifts in the past 10 days and I've have not had the time or energy to really respond back to the trades we have already worked on.

So to dimarco73 and jaredhuizeng I want to publicly offer you both my sincere regret that we have not worked out our trades yet. I have already pulled most of your cards but need to find a couple more then I will have an answer back to ya'll
NLT tomorrow night seeing as how its the last shift I have to pull until this weekend.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dan
Hey Dan, no worries and no real hurry. I'm out of town for a couple more days anyway so I won't be able to ship til Thursday night/Friday morning. So rest up and take your time.
Kepler

RE: To the people I have open trades with
No biggie, I'm sure.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]