`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My Collection (ongoing thread)

My Collection (ongoing thread)
Hi I am pretty new to the boards and I have been collecting for a while. I am thirteen years old. I just wanted to show you guys my collection. I collect the broncos and I am a big fan of giovani bernard. If you are interested in any of my cards please let me know. Every week I will add a new scan of all the cards I got that week.[Image: Scan0004_zps98d8f5d7.jpg]
[Image: Scan0005_zps22ad7096.jpg]
[Image: Scan0002_zps524ca8be.jpg]
[Image: Scan0003_zps49b3020c.jpg]

RE: My Collection
Nice stuff!

Welcome to the board! Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Pretty nice collection going on. Really like the Nnamdi and Miller dual, and the JPP
[Image: 2yxmaPs.png]
Sig courtesy of jbel4331

Mostly collecting NYG, Ray Lewis and Kobe Bryant

(06-22-2014, 06:44 PM)Stanton Wrote: Pretty nice collection going on. Really like the Nnamdi and Miller dual, and the JPP
If you are interested the JPP is ft but the nadmi/miller is pc.

Welcome to the boards, wish there were cards like that when I was 13. I think the best card I had when I was 13 was a 94 classics auto of Shaq I got out of box of basketball classic rookies or something like that in 1995. It was hand numbered out of 200 I think. I ended up selling it when I was 15 to get money to take my 18 year old girlfriend on a date, dude at the card shop gave me 150 for it and some Ken Griffey jr insert I had pulled out of 1997 leaf that was hot at the time. Anyways, sorry for the trip down memory lane. Nice cards, I really like the miller silver auto patch, sweet card man. Happy trading.

Very nice collection!

When I was 13 it was 1992, and we had sets that looked like this:

Or

LOL That makes me sound like a REALLY old man, doesn't it? "When I was your age" *spoken like a man with no teeth and is elderly* "our football cards had gum in the pack and you were happy with base cards!" LOL

(06-23-2014, 01:21 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Very nice collection!

When I was 13 it was 1992, and we had sets that looked like this:

Or

LOL That makes me sound like a REALLY old man, doesn't it? "When I was your age" *spoken like a man with no teeth and is elderly* "our football cards had gum in the pack and you were happy with base cards!" LOL
were you that old schooler that put cards in his bike wheel? lol
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

welcome to the boards!! Go Chiefs!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(06-23-2014, 01:29 PM)child_please Wrote: were you that old schooler that put cards in his bike wheel? lol
That was a little before my time Smile But, when I started buying cards, the packs were 50 cents and you'd be able to buy them at the small corner stores we had in my home town. Go in with 2 bucks and come out with 3 packs of Topps and 50 swedish fish! Smile

very nice cards. I'm trying to help my son build up his collection, but alas he only likes Pokemon at this time. At least he's 5 and still has time to learn to love football more
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA