`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Let's see some rainbows!

RE: Let's see some rainbows!
Nice! I'm happy to see that the SN10 card has some logo on it.

spazmatastic Wrote:Nice! I'm happy to see that the SN10 card has some logo on it.
Yes, I am too. I'm not sure why the pic was so small though. I noticed that all of the ones you list are large enough to see them clearly.
Over 2,100 different Matt Kenseth cards collected and looking for more.

(09-01-2020, 09:51 PM)Cards4us19 Wrote: Yes, I am too. I'm not sure why the pic was so small though. I noticed that all of the ones you list are large enough to see them clearly.
It's small b/c you are using the Beckett Attachment feature. Right-clicking and then Open in new tab blows up the size so that I can see them clearly.

I post mine as links from flickr.com. I upload my scans/pics to there and then I get a BBCode link to post in threads on here and NUTS. I have to use an Embed link on TCDB.

spazmatastic Wrote:It's small b/c you are using the Beckett Attachment feature. Right-clicking and then Open in new tab blows up the size so that I can see them clearly.

I post mine as links from flickr.com. I upload my scans/pics to there and then I get a BBCode link to post in threads on here and NUTS. I have to use an Embed link on TCDB.
Oh, OK. Thanks for the info on that. I wasn't sure why it was doing that. Now I know. At least you can see them pretty clearly in a new tab.
Over 2,100 different Matt Kenseth cards collected and looking for more.