`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Best place to buy cards from???

RE: Best place to buy cards from???
Another option, try some online box breaks...usually around $15-$25 for a team or two, or even a division, depending on the box. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you miss, but it's cheaper than buying boxes sometimes. Or find a friend and split the cost of a box...I've been trying to get one of my friends interested in collecting so we can do that lol.

Go online find a product you really like. Look up the box prices for that product. Every time you pick up a blaster, put it down and take $20 and set it aside for that box you like. I promise you you will have that box in no time and will have MUCH better hits lol

I buy blasters when I want to build a base set - well except for Chrome and Prizm, those usually have good value in the special inserts and refractors
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Oh ok! thanks for the ideas guys. I hope I can build my collection this way!

Start cheap! I bought a box of 2009 Presspass - got 5 autographs and spent $35. Fun break and a chance at a Stafford!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Dang ugameck, you got a good deal. 2009 Press Pass is 120 bucks on dacardworld!!!! Yea thanks all you guys. Y'all are great. I wish we had a LCS where I live so there would be people like you guys around!!

(06-20-2014, 07:34 PM)whodatbeastly16 Wrote: Dang ugameck, you got a good deal. 2009 Press Pass is 120 bucks on dacardworld!!!! Yea thanks all you guys. Y'all are great. I wish we had a LCS where I live so there would be people like you guys around!!
You must be 18 be a member here, not 15, anyone under 18 their account is banned

Oh really??? Okay go ahead and ban me shezdoni its okay