`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemptions (with scans)

Panini Redemptions (with scans)
Just checked and I'm getting some Panini redemptions coming my way! 4 Tony Kemp EEE cards of varying s/n. I almost forgot about that Houston Team break when I got these redemptions! Cool! Anyone following the Astros? Any word about this prospect?
I'll post them when I get them!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Panini Redemptions
I had a Cameron Flynn randomly show up a few weeks ago and then yesterday I got notice that my two Tim Atherton autos had been shipped. I'd be pretty stoked if he was still in the Twins system.
Kepler

Congrats on that. I too received a 2012 redemption from Contenders of Andy Dirks of the Tigers.

I had been waiting for 2 Mike Yastrzemski auto's from EEE and I am impatient..lol so after the 4 months was up, I called them and asked for replacements, and he asked me if I had a favorite team and I said Orioles and I got a Kevin Gausman for one and a Jim Palmer for the other...I know there are complaints about Panini, mostly on the FB boards, but I have never had a neg experience with them.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I've been waiting on the Mike Yastrzemski auto, too. I just might call them tomorrow. I'd love to get a Braves player instead! Smile

(06-19-2014, 09:48 AM)redskins316 Wrote: I had been waiting for 2 Mike Yastrzemski auto's from EEE and I am impatient..lol so after the 4 months was up, I called them and asked for replacements, and he asked me if I had a favorite team and I said Orioles and I got a Kevin Gausman for one and a Jim Palmer for the other...I know there are complaints about Panini, mostly on the FB boards, but I have never had a neg experience with them.
I kinda hope the rest of mine get to the replacement date.
Kepler

Got them today .... Silly Panini sends them in 4 seperate envelopes. Oh well, I guess they have lots of $$$

[Image: null_zps92a41b8b.jpg]
Two of /100
[Image: null_zps8cb85b2b.jpg]
One of /899 one of /50
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.