`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps series 2 and Bowman

Topps series 2 and Bowman
First off I think Topps deserves a big thumbs up for the quality of their retail product. I remember a few years ago when retail was just a waste of money. Now it seems there is quite a bit of good stuff retail.

Anyway I hit a Target last night and let my wife pick me a $9.99 box of Topps 2 and I hit the Tanaka RC and a Votto relic.

So today I hit a different Target after work and grab the last Bowman blaster and another 9.99 box of Topps 2.

I hit an auto in the blaster and a Matt Adams jumbo relic in the Topps pack!! Not bad even though I don't like the Cardinals.

All will be for trade once I get them loaded.

[Image: IMG-2.jpg]
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: Topps series 2 and Bowman
How about you let me pull the Cardinals stuff and I'll let you pull all the Reds?! I ALWAYS pull Reds garbage! Lol It's hard to get rid of!

Some good luck there. Congrats.

Congrats on the hits, not an overall fan of reclics but the 2014 flagship design really makes them look great esp. the jumbos. Agree, lots of good stuff in retail this year, thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I've bought very little series 2 retail this year (so far Smile ) but hit a Starlin Castro, and Ivan Rodriguez relic ... which was cool!
Bowman was better than ever this year. My retail hits were significantly better than my case hits. For a short time (about a week) I was hitting something from bowman on a near daily basis. I think that Topps has seen the future and they're planting retail seeds now to cover themselves later. It's gotta be tough for local shops to compete with online stores and eBay. Target and Walmart will survive no matter what.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.