`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Series 2 - 2 Box Family Break - SCANS

RE: 2014 Series 2 - 2 Box Family Break
(06-13-2014, 05:55 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Nice break Joe. Can't wait to see some of the card scans. I'm jealous of all the Phillies. Usually my box breaks contain Orioles. Go figure!
Hey man...nice new sig! One of those prints was available I think last year at my church's annual auction. Didn't win it but won a Dick Perez signed Carlos Ruiz (Chipper Jones sliding into home) one this year....gotta show it sometime! Awesome and thanks.....that's a great picture.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2014 Series 2 - 2 Box Family Break - SCANS
Would love a shot at the moss black if it's ft.......thanks
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-15-2014, 10:22 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Would love a shot at the moss black if it's ft.......thanks
Will put it aside for you. Not loading S2 until later this week so sit tight. Thanks!

Those cards look great, thanks for scanning. That Trout SP will be a big money card ... Don't trade it too soon. Just picked up some blasters to hold me over until tomorrow, when the big shipment is slated to arrive. My blasters were duds, but the Manu cards are pretty cool. Got an Eddie Murray ( not Eddie Money Smile ) rookie cup patch and a Joe Mauer AS patch. From a hanger, I got a Starlin Castro relic.

Based on what's happening with that product, I might just ebay some jumbos and see what I can get. I was amazed, the case price jumped $200 since I pre-ordered.
But don't worry, Like I told you before, my Phillies are your Phillies. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-17-2014, 12:26 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Based on what's happening with that product, I might just ebay some jumbos and see what I can get. I was amazed, the case price jumped $200 since I pre-ordered.
But don't worry, Like I told you before, my Phillies are your Phillies. Smile
Very nice on the patches!

Yea, Topps really has done a job with the "scarcity" of product program. Great idea to recoup some of your money. Myself I couldn't do it. Would be too worried about what may be in the box I'm selling...lol.

Best of luck with you cases and show us all your goodies after opening!

(06-17-2014, 07:32 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Very nice on the patches!
Yea, Topps really has done a job with the "scarcity" of product program. Great idea to recoup some of your money. Myself I couldn't do it. Would be too worried about what may be in the box I'm selling...lol.
Best of luck with you cases and show us all your goodies after opening!
What's inside has been keeping me awake at night Smile
I still have 3 unopened boxes ... It's like the A&G rip cards .... Whats inside? Rip or don't rip? Arrrrgh. It's all I can do just trying to space it out.
For a half case, it's been a sweet ride, but is that the best, or are there treasures untold Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-20-2014, 06:12 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: What's inside has been keeping me awake at night Smile
I still have 3 unopened boxes ... It's like the A&G rip cards .... Whats inside? Rip or don't rip? Arrrrgh. It's all I can do just trying to space it out.
For a half case, it's been a sweet ride, but is that the best, or are there treasures untold Smile
They have been 3 awesome boxes (jumping to your post after this).......I don't know, your a better man than me, they would have all been opened LOL. All I can say is....take a deep breath, exhale, and answer this question....What if one of those boxes contains the Tanaka (insert card choice here) and I end up selling it? LOL LOL, great help I've been. Would you rather have the extra dollars or open that "Yankees box of boxes"? Myself, I wouldn't want to deal with all those base cards. Good luck!

(06-20-2014, 08:47 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: They have been 3 awesome boxes (jumping to your post after this).......I don't know, your a better man than me, they would have all been opened LOL. All I can say is....take a deep breath, exhale, and answer this question....What if one of those boxes contains the Tanaka (insert card choice here) and I end up selling it? LOL LOL, great help I've been. Would you rather have the extra dollars or open that "Yankees box of boxes"? Myself, I wouldn't want to deal with all those base cards. Good luck!
Base cards like crazy! I've got stacks and stacks. The Phillies pile is growing as we speak! Smile