`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading This Weekend Only!

Trading This Weekend Only!
I bought a hockey OPG to check some values on some Blues Autos that I've picked up the last couple weeks. I also just added the majority of my Anthology pulls as well. I have to run out of town for a few hours, but when I get back I'll be adding a couple blasters worth of Prizm. I'll be leaving on Monday morning on a 6-week training course for my job and I'll only be back on weekends. So I'd like to get some trades done to ship out before I leave Monday. I'm also going on my brief honeymoon starting tomorrow morning and won't be back until Saturday evening. After tonight, I'll work on any trades off my phone. I won't be able to go to a post office before I leave Monday, so I'll be printing out any postage needed. Because of that, I can only ship inside the US. Feel free to shoot me some offers. Pretty much only looking for current Blues with the emphasis being on Jake Allen or Oshie.

I'd really like to possibly move my Ovechkin 12/13 Cup Brilliance Auto. It books pretty well, but I may trade a tad in your favor if it could land me a really nice Oshie or Allen patch auto. May also consider a Patrick Kane Auto.

RE: Trading This Weekend Only!
I am interested in all the NY Ranger cards that you have. See if you need anything of mine.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

Let me know what you want to do with our trade. The cards are pulled, i just need an address to send them to Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

See if you see anything you can use from me

Hey guys, just got home today and saw some cancelled trades (probably because I wasn't home since early Monday morning). I don't think I messaged the few of you as to why or maybe you missed it in my first post, but I'm doing a 6-week job training and I'm gone Monday-Friday afternoon and have no access to my phone or the net while I'm gone. I can only reply, respond to feedback, or negotiate trades on the weekend. So I just wanted to say sorry....I wasn't ignoring you guys, I just wasn't available lol.

I'm home again for the weekend and will be around Sunday to review any offers if anyone would like to get some trades done. I print out my postage with PayPal and won't have time to go to the post office until next weekend for any trades to Canada....so if you're from Canada and send an offer, I'm not ignoring your offer if I don't reply, I'm just putting first priority to stuff I can just print postage on.

Ill check you tonight, I might have some stuff for ya. Smile No rush though, im always working during weeks too lol.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Home again for the weekend if anyone would like to work out any trades!