`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polanco Auto BGS 9.5/10 FT

Polanco Auto BGS 9.5/10 FT
Ideally looking for a 1-for-1 on this and looking for similar sell value (check the 9.5 with a 10 auto to get a sense of what they're selling for, nearly double a 9 auto).

Please post a pic of what you have to offer in the thread or send me an offer. It's marked FT in my org. Cheers.

[Image: polanco.jpg]
Specs on scan are from scanner and bag...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Polanco Auto BGS 9.5/10 FT
Bumping this after his 5 hit performance tonight...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I am very interested. I do have alot of pc stuff and actually have a Bauer Bowman Chrome gold auto/25 or 50. That`s just something I noticed in your profile you were after

that card looks familiar Smile it pained me to trade that away let me tell ya

I have 2 raw ones, one of which you dealt me, this one I traded with the LCS to get, as they pulled it and sent it for grading...

(06-14-2014, 10:47 AM)rentzington Wrote: that card looks familiar Smile it pained me to trade that away let me tell ya

Are either of the raw ones ft?

(06-15-2014, 02:05 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I have 2 raw ones, one of which you dealt me, this one I traded with the LCS to get, as they pulled it and sent it for grading...
heh either way that one was a tough one to let go.
congrats on the grade, seems a lot of these get 9 auto for some reason

(06-15-2014, 07:05 AM)captbucco Wrote: Are either of the raw ones ft?
Could be for the right card...

Still have this if anyone is interested.