`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question for you all

Question for you all
Where do most of you have best luck when it comes to 2014 Bowman? Blaster? $4.98 rack pack? or $9.98 pack w/one pack purple?

RE: Question for you all
I've pulled 5 Bowman autos so far this year and a couple color chrome ... all but one auto came from the $9.98 hanger packs. The other auto came from a blaster.
Kepler

I think the 9.99 hangers are the best deals. Hobby and retail boxes have jumped about 45$
I only ship on the 5th Tuesday of each month or Leap Day... which ever comes last.

I haven't bought any packs but I did buy four blaster boxes. I got one gold auto and a purple paper. They were out of to separate boxes.
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

From all the blasters I've sold in my store, an auto has come out of them fifty percent of the time.

Not guaranteed obviously.

I've opened 4 blasters and had an autograph in each one. I've opened 12 hangers and gotten 0 autographs.

I consistently find the more it costs the better my odds pan out.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

During my lucky bowman streak, I think I got a higher % of hits from the $9.48 hanger (3 pack) vs. the blasters. I never bought any of the $4.98 hanger packs. I think I did better getting quality minis from the blasters, though. Most of the minis that I got were better BV than most of the autos I pulled.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Only bought blasters (6 or 7) and got lucky with a lucky redemption and a Gretsky base auto.

Seeding of auto's in retail seems to be higher this year compared to prior. It's all a crap-shoot anyway. I say, get there when the fresh case is put out and buy all the blasters and or hangers, your sure to get something...kinda like buying a hobby box. JM2 cents.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I got 2 hobby boxes and pulled a 1/1 some nice rookies but in my opinion I didnt do so good this year in bowman
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]