`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking for Terrance Williams DeMarco Murray, Dez and Gavin Escobar!!

RE: Looking for Terrance Williams DeMarco Murray, Dez and Gavin Escobar!!
(06-10-2014, 04:47 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: I have some. Looking for GB Packer Autos. LMK
Thanks, unfortunately no packers autos right now.
Quincy Carter Super Collector: Wanting to get every 2001 card right now!! Also Collecting Current Cowboys, Graham Harrell and Kliff Kingsbury.

Escobar has haunted me lately....topps strata auto, bowman sterling gold /25 auto, playbook booklet rps patch auto /271, score hot rookies signatures cyan printing plate auto 1 of 1 obviously and some others. Williams I have some nice patches of....just pulled a pretty sweet sterling multi break and color patch, and I have a crown royale silhouette patch /49 that is a piece of star....looks like the sterling could be the same thing. Not really looking for anything in particular, I'm also still loading 100s of autos, relics, and patches, and low numbered parallels. I havenap pic of the Escobar playbook in the boxbreak section with some other random stuff I've pulled and stories

(06-10-2014, 09:05 PM)SkylerDean0526 Wrote: Escobar has haunted me lately....topps strata auto, bowman sterling gold /25 auto, playbook booklet rps patch auto /271, score hot rookies signatures cyan printing plate auto 1 of 1 obviously and some others. Williams I have some nice patches of....just pulled a pretty sweet sterling multi break and color patch, and I have a crown royale silhouette patch /49 that is a piece of star....looks like the sterling could be the same thing. Not really looking for anything in particular, I'm also still loading 100s of autos, relics, and patches, and low numbered parallels. I havenap pic of the Escobar playbook in the boxbreak section with some other random stuff I've pulled and stories
PM sent!!!
Quincy Carter Super Collector: Wanting to get every 2001 card right now!! Also Collecting Current Cowboys, Graham Harrell and Kliff Kingsbury.

Hey
Did you see my post from page 1? I never heard back from you. Let me know. Thanks.

(06-11-2014, 11:55 AM)akaus Wrote: Hey
Did you see my post from page 1? I never heard back from you. Let me know. Thanks.
Open Trade offer sent. Thanks

Have you had a chance to look yet?
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

(06-11-2014, 12:42 PM)cox1781 Wrote: Have you had a chance to look yet?
I'm sorry I haven't had a chance yet. It's been a busy week. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll get a chance and let you know if I found anything. Thanks