`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Panini Cooperstown Hobby Box w/Scans

2013 Panini Cooperstown Hobby Box w/Scans
I went to my LCS thinking I'd grab a box of Archives just because it was something new to open. Well, they didn't have any the first two days after release so I kind of lost interest LOL. When I went in the other day I was just looking for something I hadn't opened before. I settled on this box since it had one on card HOF auto per box and was less than half the price of Archives. I ended up liking it a lot more than I though I would. I will be completing the base set since they look so nice - the old unis take to the no logos thing a lot better and I love the Negro Leagues unis. I'm also going to build the Lumberjacks insert set. Everything else besides some Cubs/Yankees will be FT and is already in org.

Some base:

[Image: coop3.jpg]

A few of the insert sets:

[Image: coop1.jpg]

Colgan Chips:

[Image: coop4.jpg]

Gold (/299), Red (/399), Blue (/499) and Felt Pennant box topper

[Image: coop2.jpg]

Green parallels, Lumberjacks, On card auto /100
[Image: coop5.jpg]

2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

RE: 2013 Panini Cooperstown Hobby Box w/Scans
Nice looking break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I wish they were bringing back Cooperstown this year. The inserts have some value and you can not beat an on card serial numbered HOF Auto. Nice break going off the grid! I believe this product and USA Champions baseball are two of the more underrated products to come out the last couple years.

Those Colgan Chips are pretty cool!