`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Check out this quad auto!

Check out this quad auto!
2014 Upper Deck Las Vegas Industry Summit Quad Autograph with Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky, and Ken Griffey Jr. #'d 1/3

[Image: quadauto_zps97ff73f6.png]

Up for auction starting June 8th...

http://auctions.beckett.com/2014-Upper-D...T1396.aspx

And don't forget to Register for Beckett Auctions for your chance to win a Kobe Bryant Autograph!

Thanks,
The Beckett Auctions Team

RE: Check out this quad auto!
Will this end up in a BGS 9.5 or 10 slab too?

4 of the best at their given times in sports. Great pull!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

The "G" in Griffey is off the sticker. Knock it down to a BGS 9!

[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(06-06-2014, 04:06 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on your great hit! Should really post this in the box break forum though. Myself, I don't particularly care for 3 of the people on here though it's an iconic group which should command a nice bushel of money. Congrats again and thanks for sharing!
Hmmm I am guessing Joe does not care for Jordan as the 76ers were powned by the Bulls, does not like Gretzky because the Oilers beat the Flyers for the cup in 85 and 87, and doesn't like Woods because it became apparent he is a filandering asshat. That would leave Griffey, and everyone loves Griffey Smile
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(06-06-2014, 09:02 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Hmmm I am guessing Joe does not care for Jordan as the 76ers were powned by the Bulls, does not like Gretzky because the Oilers beat the Flyers for the cup in 85 and 87, and doesn't like Woods because it became apparent he is a filandering asshat. That would leave Griffey, and everyone loves Griffey Smile
Aaaaaahhhhhhh...I really don't not like Wayne. I change my vote to 2 like / 2 not so much. You only got the Wood correct. Great logic to your guess though. Thanks for playing! I will be sending a bobbie prize later next week...and no it's not a....hey lets keep this clean.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.