`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'14 Archives Case Break (SCANS)

RE: '14 Archives Case Break (SCANS)
(06-06-2014, 06:58 AM)rentzington Wrote: have an auto from 14 archives too....but you already got one of those.
PM sent
(06-05-2014, 08:55 PM)muz0 Wrote: I don't have enough for that hojo auto.. what about just dykstra? Also I hear ya about selling.. you would do pretty well imo.
Sorry man, I just can't find anything I can use for my PC. I kind of leaning on keeping the Dykstra cause I was thinking of starting a PC of him.
(06-05-2014, 04:29 PM)supremelou Wrote: Would love a shot at your Yankees. plmk

You got a lot of good stuff, but the only Yankee I would be trading is the Stottlemyre which I anticipate being a $15 card and I just can't find anything I could use in that range. Sorry

Would be interested in a Phillies team set and the Daulton auto if its for trade.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Like the Mauer gu if u see anything in my bucket

(06-06-2014, 11:44 PM)camco2 Wrote: Like the Mauer gu if u see anything in my bucket
Offer sent
(06-06-2014, 09:58 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Would be interested in a Phillies team set and the Daulton auto if its for trade.
Sorry but I'll be putting the Daulton up for sale

Sir,
When I first started out collecting I started with Howard Johnson. How much or what would you be willing to trade for this card pictured in your post.

-Mike
Sir,
When I first stared out collecting I started out with Hoawrd Johnson, how much or what would you like to trade for this card.

-Mike
-Mike-

Looking for any of the following. . .
-Yu Darvish
-Ken Griffey Jr

Baseball/Football Sets builder for:
-Topps Chrome (any year w/ autos)
-Topps Finest (any year w/ autos)

(06-07-2014, 01:53 PM)michaelrhammond1 Wrote: Sir,
When I first started out collecting I started with Howard Johnson. How much or what would you be willing to trade for this card pictured in your post.

-Mike
Sir,
When I first stared out collecting I started out with Hoawrd Johnson, how much or what would you like to trade for this card.

-Mike
PM Sent

Awesome break. Many players that brings me back to my early years in collecting. Thanks for sharing.

(06-09-2014, 06:29 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Awesome break. Many players that brings me back to my early years in collecting. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, that is exactly why this has been my favorite product every year since it came out. Keep it coming Topps!

Sweet break! Interested in your Tigers and Major League Auto's if FT. Thanks.

(06-10-2014, 08:42 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Sweet break! Interested in your Tigers and Major League Auto's if FT. Thanks.
Thanks Man, Unfortunately my Tigers got gobbled up already, the Berenger Auto is eventually going to be sold as its already got several bids. If the Harris doesn't sell within the next couple of weeks I'll give you a look for it. Thanks