`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent 2014 Bowman p/u & wave pack

Recent 2014 Bowman p/u & wave pack
Yep, another wave pack from a retail hanger. Retail is better than previous years. Picked a couple of racks that were great and a couple of blasters that were total duds.
[Image: null_zps405eb168.jpg]
These were from the same hanger .... I guess these 3 players are next to each other on the big sheet Smile

Couple of autos and purple
[Image: null_zps6da70475.jpg]

Some nice color chrome.
[Image: null_zps7be8b8b6.jpg]

Urias card prices are pretty high. Has anyone seen this guy pitch? Is he any good?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Recent 2014 Bowman p/u & wave pack
geez man! i'm going to just stick to hangers now....i got that /35 auto of mine from a hanger

urias is one of the top pitching prospects in the minors right now, that guy could be in the majors before he's 20yrs old.

(05-31-2014, 08:31 AM)rentzington Wrote: geez man! i'm going to just stick to hangers now....i got that /35 auto of mine from a hanger
urias is one of the top pitching prospects in the minors right now, that guy could be in the majors before he's 20yrs old.
Agreed ... I'm not buying any more blasters! Hangers all the way!

Thanks, I Didn't know anything about Urias .... Hopefully he doesn't go down with TJ surgery like all the other young pitchers.

BTW: don't you think Tommy John should get a piece of the action .... All these guys getting Tommy John Surgery ... He should have a copyright or something. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-31-2014, 09:26 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Agreed ... I'm not buying any more blasters! Hangers all the way!

Thanks, I Didn't know anything about Urias .... Hopefully he doesn't go down with TJ surgery like all the other young pitchers.

BTW: don't you think Tommy John should get a piece of the action .... All these guys getting Tommy John Surgery ... He should have a copyright or something. Smile

HAHA i have had that exact same thought, he should be getting royalties for this.

My local targets get heavily searched by pack searchers. I think they even search the purple 3 card packs. Not sure if they can search the cards inside the packs or not. Makes me nervous but I may have to try a few today.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

i am new to retail, what do the "hangers" look like, are these a type of box or are these that hang from the peg bars? Also are there different types of hangers or just one for this bowman?

(05-31-2014, 12:50 PM)elbsportscards Wrote: i am new to retail, what do the "hangers" look like, are these a type of box or are these that hang from the peg bars? Also are there different types of hangers or just one for this bowman?

its a plastic wrapped stack of 3 packs that hangs from a peg
the packs are stacked on top of eachother with a small 3 card pack behind them. theyre 10 bucks

if the julio and mookie are ft check me, thanks
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Nice looking stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK