`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes and 4 Rack Packs '14 Bowman

2 Boxes and 4 Rack Packs '14 Bowman
Had a checkup appointment at the Dr. office today. When I was finished, went to Shopko and picked up 2 Blasters and 4 rack packs of 2014 Bowman. Didn't get much out of the Rack Packs, but out of the first box (and I'm not finished with them yet) I did pull a sticker autograph of Wyatt Mathisen. This is the first autograph I've ever pulled out of any blaster boxes. I'll let you know if I pull anything else.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: 2 Boxes and 4 Rack Packs '14 Bowman
Always great to get an auto out of retail.

Ok, here's the total list. Out of each box I got a Bowman Prospects Silver Ice and a Mini. Out of the first box I pulled a Top 100 of Jameson Taillon, a State parallel (I believe I read it's a parallel) of Ellsbury, and a Bowman Prospects Blue (s/n 066/500) of Chris Felhen.

Out of the second box I also pulled a Bowman Prospect Black (s/n 36/99) of Daniel Palka, a Bowman Chrome Prospect refractor (s/n 014/500) of Matt McPhearson and a 1989 Bowman Is Back of Mark Appel.

I'll probably be putting these in my Organizer soon, so if anyone is interested in trading, keep checking my organizer out. I'm trying to redo it and get the cards sorted good so I have an easier time to find them when a trade comes along.

I did forget to mention I pulled a Tanaka Rookie Card. This one is going into my Yankee collection.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Nice! I finally pulled the Tanaka last night out of a retail. I have pulled several Jose Abreu papers but that was my first Tanaka.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]