`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
5 packs of '14 archives = a 1/1! w/ scan

5 packs of '14 archives = a 1/1! w/ scan
Ohh man. I wasn't even going to stop there but I wanted to see if the PO was open at 6:00 and it was not. I really enjoy the archives and even through I really shouldn't spend any more $$ right now, I got 5 packs from the LCS.. I don't have time to scan but I did get some SP's of Babe Ruth and Sandy Koufax. Also got 2 deckle edge of Tanaka and Tulowitzki, a Chris Davis All star and......

A 1/1 Printing Plate - CYAN.. Of Gio Gonzalez.. How cool is that? This was my first 1/1 anything and printing plate.. I gotta say I expected these plates to be a little more..solid.

Anyways, all will be FT eventually. But right now I gotta go play some ball. Later all! Oh and here is the plate..

[Image: scan0001_zpse7fde0df.jpg]

[Image: scan0002_zps570fb678.jpg]

Pretty sweet.
- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 5 packs of '14 archives = a 1/1! w/ scan
Very nice! Yeah, printing plates are a little less substantial than I thought. Pretty flimsy, in fact ... But a cool 1/1 nonetheless!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 5 packs of '14 archives = a 1/1! w/ scan
Nice plate
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK