`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Panini Elite Case Break

2012-13 Panini Elite Case Break
I am just getting into collecting modern cards and I love hoops so I have started breaking some boxes. I took part in my first case break a couple weeks ago and even though I didn't get anything on my first go around (I only won one team), I decided to give it another try. The second time went much better and I decided to go for three. The third wasn't the charm, it wasn't awful, but it wasn't great either. Anyway here are my results. All in all, I think I did pretty well. Especially with my biggest hit.

For the record. Each team slot was for a 1/2 case break (6 boxes of the Elite). Between the three 1/2 case breaks I won 12 slots. The teams I got were:

Warriorsx2
Clippersx2
Bullsx1
Wizardsx1
Hawksx1
Netsx1
Celticsx1
Rocketsx1
Hornetsx1
Nuggetsx1

Here's what I got to show for it. I am new to case breaks and I think I made out pretty good. I am interested in what some of you think:

Starting off with some base cards and non-numbered inserts. The breaker included the base cards (which I like, as at least I feel like I got something even if it isn't a hit). Ended up with a lot of Derrick Rose, Steph Curry, CP3, Blake Griffin (and other) base cards. I PC Steph Curry but I don't know what I will do with 6 of his base cards. The white cards are the non-numbered elite series inserts.
[Image: Image64_zps55ec8b94.jpg]

Next up some more inserts, Craftsmen and Prime Numbers:
[Image: Image63_zpsb1e5198d.jpg]

Some Elite Rookies inserts and an Elite Aspirations. The Brandon Bass Die Cut is numbered 70/70 and the Jeremy Tyler Die Cut is out of /97. The Charles Jenkns and Terrence Jones are out of /599. The Parsons Elite Rookies are not numbered but I think he is a pretty solid player so these RC's are semi-hits to me. I did really well with my one 1/2 case slot of the Rockets as you will see as we get to the bigger hits.
[Image: Image62_zps65f7b886.jpg]

My patch hits. Nets did pretty well for me as I got them for the minimum bid and I hit a patch and an auto. Pretty decent star power on my patches with Joe Johnson, KG and Rodman (2 HOFers and a regular all-star).
[Image: Image59_zpsff49402c.jpg]

My Autos: I am a Warriors fan so I am happy with the Draymond Green (wish it would have been Curry or Thompson) but I'll take a Rookie Auto. The Zaza Pachulia is numbered to /199. Again the Nets did pretty well for me, a patch and an Auto for $6.99 isn't bad. The Rockets did great for me with two autos including the Parsons redemption. This is my second redemption I ever got. Can anyone tell me what the writing on the bottom of the redemption means? The funny thing about me winning the Rockets, the reason I bought the slot is because I just had a feeling that the slot would hit a Parsons auto. I felt psychic when the hit cameSmile!
[Image: Image60_zps03422dfd.jpg]

And my big hit. This is really the only player I PC out of the case break hits. I think he is going to take off in the next couple years. I already bought this card off of eBay previously but it doesn't hurt to have a spare. Unibrow!
[Image: Image61_zps91c939d1.jpg]
Thanks for checking out my thread. I haven't set up my organize yet, but if there is anything you like let me know and I can put it in there.

RE: 2012-13 Panini Elite Case Break
would love the rodman if I have anything you need.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Nice unibrow Davis.

Sweet rodman
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-29-2014, 09:50 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Nice unibrow Davis.
LOL

(05-29-2014, 08:28 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: would love the rodman if I have anything you need.
bryandwells1--I will check out your organize when I get a chance. Crazy busy with work lately. Thanks!

Check me for the Davis if trading