Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Chrome Uncut Xfractor Sheet

2013 Topps Chrome Uncut Xfractor Sheet
Hello,
I finally received my Uncut sheet and thought about putting it on eBay, but thought that I shouldn't. I still would like to know what something like this is worth. I am opening up to offers and ideas. Please let me know. would like to hear from the top collectors. Like I said im open to offers. The Sheet is in great condition only took out of the case once for pictures that all.

bighamspam's  album on Photobucket
-Mike-

Looking for any of the following. . .
-Yu Darvish
-Ken Griffey Jr

Baseball/Football Sets builder for:
-Topps Chrome (any year w/ autos)
-Topps Finest (any year w/ autos)

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome Uncut Xfractor Sheet
It's probably worth in my mind $70

Nearly Impossible to put a specific value on it. Have any sold on eBay? To me, it's an interesting piece, but not being a Heavy Topps Chrome collector, I wouldn't pay too much for it. Someone that had an 'emotional attachment" to Topps Chrome, that specific year, or a specific player on that sheet.... Different scenario .... i.e. if I had a son, born in 2013 and was decorating his room and wanted a baseball theme .... I'd certainly try and outbid anyone I could.
Now, if you had an uncut Topps 1960 sheet with Mantle on it ... That's a whole new ball game Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I think it depends on what players are on the sheet, my friend sold a redemption for 50 bucks. As a chrome collector I'd love to have one but I don't put as much value on it as most others do.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]