`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Jordan BMOC & BMOC Z peat FAKES being GRADED????

RE: Jordan BMOC & BMOC Z peat FAKES being GRADED????
(09-27-2014, 02:59 PM)patrick54 Wrote: hegotgame,

what do you think about this card? it looks off color to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-97-Skybox-E...2c8ccdf8f7
Doesn't look right....Swirls give it away!

In fact that seller has been trying to sell that exact card a number of times, or he has a supply of those he sells every month.

Same goes for BMOC and Z peat from that seller....
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(05-25-2014, 09:16 AM)xarzy Wrote: how did the zpeat get a 9.5? look at the N and T how butchered the cut is compared to the regular version!!
Anything and everything can be faked for the right price. If someone can fake a card, someone can fake Beckett's packaging. Did anyone check the serial numbers? I just find it hard to believe that this many fakes are getting past the real Beckett graders.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-28-2014, 07:48 AM)jonathani Wrote: Anything and everything can be faked for the right price. If someone can fake a card, someone can fake Beckett's packaging. Did anyone check the serial numbers? I just find it hard to believe that this many fakes are getting past the real Beckett graders.
Z peat went from pop 2 in 9.5 in 20 years up until early this year, then in 3 months BOOMED to pop 22....

Same with the normal BMOC, from 20 to 38 in 3 months....

How to explain it?

READ the THREAD, all the info on how to SPOT a FAKE is in this thread.

I got ALL the real AND FAKE cards in hand so I could check and see if I could spot the problem...

Well I found how to spot them and since releasing the info in this thread BECKETT STOPPED grading the fakes....GO FIGURE....

No thank you, no opps, sorry about that, just another hush hush issue swept under the carpet.

Needless to say countless collectors have put a lot of money into a slabbed card that is worth NOTHING....

What's harder to believe? Fake cards got made well enough to get graded or some guy from Taiwan has an unlimited supply of gem mint BMOC, Z Peats, Rubies, Platinum medallions, A cut aboves etc etc...

And yes I get angry with people about this issue, because it cost me $5500 buying fake cards when they first got graded.

I can't knowingly sell a fake card even if it's slabbed, so its a big loss to wear.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]