`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade!

Looking to trade!
Added a lot of baseball cards to my org. Looking for SF Giants. Open offers work best. Let's trade!

RE: Looking to trade!
Hey bud, looking for SF Giants myself. I've got a ton of doubles of the entire team. Maybe we can swap some for ones we each need? I'd need to get them all loaded into my org first, but would love to do that!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Yeah that sounds great! I'll go through my stuff and find all of the doubles and load them into the org.

Cool! I'll do that this weekend myself. I also need some Troy Tulowitzki's and Carlos Gonzalez's for a friend. Let's put together a nice big trade! Smile
(05-22-2014, 11:54 PM)Shredlinecards24 Wrote: Yeah that sounds great! I'll go through my stuff and find all of the doubles and load them into the org.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

open offer sent!

(05-23-2014, 08:44 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Cool! I'll do that this weekend myself. I also need some Troy Tulowitzki's and Carlos Gonzalez's for a friend. Let's put together a nice big trade! Smile
I added all the Tulowitzki and Cargos I have into the org. Still have to go through the Giants stuff

(05-23-2014, 11:08 AM)jbcollins87 Wrote: open offer sent!
Thanks for the trade offer!

Sounds good! I'm working on my Giants stuff slowly but surely. So much to go through!

(05-25-2014, 12:57 PM)Shredlinecards24 Wrote: I added all the Tulowitzki and Cargos I have into the org. Still have to go through the Giants stuff

Thanks for the trade offer!

Offer sent

Open offer sent
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

Open offer sent. Thanks!