`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Has anyone else received an email from Beckett

RE: Has anyone else received an email from Beckett
my gripe is my total access subscrip ends on 05-26!!! I took it off of auto renewal and now am trying to purchase a football only subscrip for the last two days... when i do it says i already have access to this subscrip and it has "0" days left.

hope nobody else has a subscription end date same as mine!!

so I guess when it hits midnight my org is gonna get deleted because I can't even buy a damn subscription on this site without something going wrong!

it is also nice of them to do this on a long holiday weekend when most people are out and about doing things!!! Couldn't wait till Tuesday or Wednesday??
whoever made the decision for this to happen on a holiday Monday is a total moron.

(05-24-2014, 10:16 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: space is different than speed
Housing dormant databases on a backup server causes no delays as queries don't sort that data... they know that. When someone's subscription expires, just boot them to the wasteland until they decide to return.

#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

Even if they did archive people's ORGs they deleted, does anyone really think they'd un-archive them if you decided to return? Specific individuals issues being addressed here are not their strong point. I've been waiting 2 years for them to fix erroneously left negative feedbacks...I'm not holding my breath anymore.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(05-28-2014, 10:55 AM)bselje Wrote: Even if they did archive people's ORGs they deleted, does anyone really think they'd un-archive them if you decided to return?
actually, that was SOP during the last beta

There are some die hard book value believers.

If collectors are questioning how a company runs a broken website, how can they trust their practices on determining card values?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

just got the updated email concerning org.....$40 for a year of organize!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I've taken a long long break from this site, but I just got this email today (6/3/14). The link it gives me to 'buy my organize' doesn't even take me to where I see any purchase option. Can someone let me know where I can buy this if I choose to do so.