Organizer Issues.
05-07-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Organizer disappearance
My Entire Org is gone, I need help...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: Organizer Issues.
Make conditional value an attribute that can be sorted on. It would save a lot of time for traders who are looking for similarly-valued cards to those requested by another trader.

http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/tin8sh...t=3&page=1

Check my Prefs and Org and put some thought into offers - if you send me an open offer knowing you have nothing remotely close to what I'd want in return, I'll add you to my ignore list.
01-24-2017, 05:49 PM
(01-24-2017 11:38 AM)tin8shusd Wrote:  Make conditional value an attribute that can be sorted on. It would save a lot of time for traders who are looking for similarly-valued cards to those requested by another trader.

YES, THIS!!!! Thanks for mentioning, here's to hoping someone gets it...

Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...
03-10-2017, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 09:30 AM by floydtown.)
xxxxxxx=https://www.xxxxxxxxxxx]UK Essay Writing[/url]
05-07-2018, 08:36 PM
my oranganize keeps saying expired...... they got my payment 3 days ago, i cant do anything, anyone have this happen?
05-21-2018, 10:13 AM
2017 National Hokey Card Day Canada CAN2 is Patrik Laine not Ho-Sang.
Can this be corrected so anyone's Organize can show the correct card even though it has NO value?

Thanks
05-30-2018, 10:51 PM
Please bring back the option to edit the number of trading for and trading away to cards already in your collection. When I get a duplicate and want to add it for trade on my online collection, there is not option to do this. There used to be. Has anyone else run into this problem? Let me be specific. I add 2 1985 george brett cards to my organizer and have the option to select how many I want to trade away along with the option of how many I have. Let's say I obtain another card and want to just increase not only my amount that I have to 3 but also the amount I want to trade away to 3. There is no option to do this. The only way I have found is to add the item to my collection saying I have 3 and am trading away 3 and then I have to go in and delete the one I had in there. This is foolish when adding bulk to collection. Would love any advice as the person I spoke with via Beckett Tech acted like I was the only person to ever have this problem.
10-30-2018, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 12:24 AM by DCM7734.)
(05-30-2018 10:51 PM)aletruk Wrote:  Please bring back the option to edit the number of trading for and trading away to cards already in your collection. When I get a duplicate and want to add it for trade on my online collection, there is not option to do this. There used to be. Has anyone else run into this problem? Let me be specific. I add 2 1985 george brett cards to my organizer and have the option to select how many I want to trade away along with the option of how many I have. Let's say I obtain another card and want to just increase not only my amount that I have to 3 but also the amount I want to trade away to 3. There is no option to do this. The only way I have found is to add the item to my collection saying I have 3 and am trading away 3 and then I have to go in and delete the one I had in there. This is foolish when adding bulk to collection. Would love any advice as the person I spoke with via Beckett Tech acted like I was the only person to ever have this problem.

Just go to the place in your org where the card in question is, and change the 2 to a 3.

I am having issues with my org being broken, right after spending $100 renewing my subscription for football. I'm not pleased.

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1612770.html

Got any new Ravens, or Ravens from the 90s, especially 96? I'm interested. Send me a trade.