`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This will probably jinx my Lucky Bowman streak / LBS: you'll be missed :(

RE: This will probably jinx my Bowman lucky streak (retail version)
(05-19-2014, 02:25 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Haha!
I guess I had that one coming.
Thank you for having a great sense of humor and not hating me for my warped mind! If I ever 'toss up' an easy straight-line to you, I now expect you to knock it out of the park!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Does everyone get a Jamie Westbrook auto? I've got three of his base autos now. What the F.. Bowman how many autos did you have that guy sign to put in the retail blasters.

Redemption City
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-19-2014, 02:37 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Not sure why you would even bother with Hobby boxes with all the groovy stuff you pull from retail, LOL!
Congrats
If I could be guaranteed getting 5 out of 5 hits from retail, I'd never buy a hobby box again. Smile But that streak is insane. I'm trying hard to not return to target.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: This will probably jinx my Bowman lucky streak (retail version) but not yet 6 for 6
I'm 6 for 6 .... Technically 7 for 7, but I'll let YOU decide ....

Okay, went out to the Target by my girls' school .... Looking for a blaster, but they only had hanger packs. I was going to leave, not to jinx myself since I was looking for blasters, but turned back and grabbed two hangers ( figure 2 hangers =1 blaster, right?) ... My instinct was right ... Another 2 hits, although a duplicate auto ... not a great auto ... But an auto, none the less and a silver ice Abreu (real nice BV!!!!)

[Image: null_zps67fc98ef.jpg]
The E-Jag purple chrome /199 just an added bonus Wink

So, even though the silver ice Abreu and the Kingham auto were from 2 different hangers, I'm considering them from 1 purchase and = to one blaster. So luckily, the streak continues ... Whether its "6 for 6" or "7 for 7" I've got a long way to go to beat Joe D's 56 Smile

Any Pirates Fan that needs a Kingham auto? Smile

RE: This will probably jinx my Bowman lucky streak (retail version) but not yet 6 for 6
(05-21-2014, 09:15 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'm 6 for 6 .... Technically 7 for 7, but I'll let YOU decide ....

Okay, went out to the Target by my girls' school .... Looking for a blaster, but they only had hanger packs. I was going to leave, not to jinx myself since I was looking for blasters, but turned back and grabbed two hangers ( figure 2 hangers =1 blaster, right?) ... My instinct was right ... Another 2 hits, although a duplicate auto ... not a great auto ... But an auto, none the less and a silver ice Abreu (real nice BV!!!!)

So, even though the silver ice Abreu and the Kingham auto were from 2 different hangers, I'm considering them from 1 purchase and = to one blaster. So luckily, the streak continues ... Whether its "6 for 6" or "7 for 7" I've got a long way to go to beat Joe D's 56 Smile

Any Pirates Fan that needs a Kingham auto? Smile
I will gladly pay you Tuesday to buy some Bowman for me today Smile

You're on fire man! and I need to stop reading your posts because it leads me to buying more bowman and being disappointed

(05-21-2014, 09:23 AM)rentzington Wrote: I will gladly pay you Tuesday to buy some Bowman for me today Smile
You're on fire man! and I need to stop reading your posts because it leads me to buying more bowman and being disappointed
I've never had a retail lucky streak that lasted this long. I'm amazed. ... also, spending more money that I thought I should be spending, but I have to see how long I can ride this thing out.
Not sure if the lucky streak will pass into other product lines or it's a Bowman Exclusive streak. Smile I'll let you know.

that's crazy luck buddy! I could really use that taylor if its available.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Nice, actually amazing run!!

are you moving the Abreu
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(05-21-2014, 09:51 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Nice, actually amazing run!!

are you moving the Abreu
Thanks!
I'd probably trade it for a Wooden Frank Robinson mini if you know of any available Smile
but seriously, not sure what I'm doing with Abreu yet.