`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wrong auto of Odell Beckham Jr.? Help

Wrong auto of Odell Beckham Jr.? Help
I think Upper Deck made a mistake. I pulled an Odell Beckham Jr. auto last night from the regular product, and I know it isn't his. It appears they attached the wrong stickers. It looks nothing like any I have seen. It reads ''CJ Bott."
Does anyone agree. Check it out on ebay and compare. It looks nothing like his signature. Two have sold. I haven't put mine up for this reason.
I got six autos, a black and white variation /10 and a college tribute from Oregon. Great box, but this auto doesn't appear to be his.
Thoughts?

Check out my new post. I put a rough scan up.

RE: Wrong auto of Odell Beckham Jr.? Help
OBJ and Calvin Barnetts sticker autos were switched on each others cards.So you have the Barnett auto on the OBJ card and vice versa!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

This seems weird for UD. I'd expect it from Topps, but UD is usually pretty solid.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Of course yesterday I was talking to someone that had class with Beckham at LSU and from what was told to me about his scholastic ability, him signing the wrong name is plausible.

But probably an error on UD's part is most likely.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram