`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2014 Upper Deck Star Rookies

2014 Upper Deck Star Rookies
I purchased a box of these cards complete (1-42). However, I can't find anything about these cards. The only one that i was able to pull up is the Johnny Manziel number 1 on Ebay going for roughly 5 bucks. If anyone could update me on these cards, that would be great.

RE: 2014 Upper Deck Star Rookies
Those are just the base cards out of 2014 Upper Deck. They all say star rookie on the card, but in the OPG and probably on ebay, there is no mention of the "star rookie". Hope this helps.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Are they the UD Tribute Star Rookies? Like this:

OPG

They definitely aren't the base if that is what you have.

I think you guys are both wrong. He's talking about this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Upper-Deck-...7675.l2557

It's a 42-card set sold as a set with a possible rare autograph hit. The base cards will likely be very cheap but the autos will probably fetch a pretty penny. They did a very similar Rookie Premiere set from 2003-2009. This seems to be the rebirth of that set but it has nothing to do with the NFLPA Rookie Premiere event.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(05-19-2014, 12:50 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I think you guys are both wrong. He's talking about this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Upper-Deck-...7675.l2557

It's a 42-card set sold as a set with a possible rare autograph hit. The base cards will likely be very cheap but the autos will probably fetch a pretty penny. They did a very similar Rookie Premiere set from 2003-2009. This seems to be the rebirth of that set but it has nothing to do with the NFLPA Rookie Premiere event.
Ah, well, that's why I was asking if it was the same. I actually haven't seen that particular boxed set which is why I linked to the pic from the one of Manziel that I had Smile Learn something new every day.

uwash97: Thats exactly what i got. In fact, as i was looking through older cards today, i came across more of these rookie stars for a previous year. How do i price any of these. I can't find them in the opg.

(05-19-2014, 05:33 PM)JJTurk28 Wrote: uwash97: Thats exactly what i got. In fact, as i was looking through older cards today, i came across more of these rookie stars for a previous year. How do i price any of these. I can't find them in the opg.
Without seeing them it's hard to say for sure. Some of the years (e.g. 2007) are a bit confusing. One thing you can try is to pick one player and search for that particular card by player, year, company, and card #. Then maybe you can figure out the set name that way. If you can show a pic of some of the cards in question maybe some people here can help you out.

The 2014 set is probably not in the database yet. I think it just came out last week or so.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

This is what this set looks like:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Upper-Deck-...1091758058

yeah theyre sold at wally world or target.. ive seen them
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Manziel looks like a chicken in that pic...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]