`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help for a poor dude...

A little help for a poor dude...
Just bought the latest Beckett at the store hoping I could find a price for a 2013 Panini Spectra card, and they aren't listed yet? What the hell? I have one card that I bought off a buddy and was just needing a value on it. Its a Tony Romo red spectrum jersey relic # 23/25. Really don't have the cash to pay another 9 bucks, just to find out a value for 1 card. Can some good person in here help me out?

Thanks in advance
13 looks...no response. Ok. I get it. You guys pay for online prices. Shoot me the price and your address and I will send you a card of your favorite player. Still active of course.....unless its a retired Cowboy. Got plenty of those.Very new here, so not trying to step on anyone's toes. Thanks

RE: A little help for a poor dude...
Or PM me if that is better. not trying to get anyone in trouble

asking for opg values is against TOS, just as giving them out

you can pay for a player opg, and will only cost 2 or 3 dollars

the newest beckett with manziel on the cover has spectra pricing.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

there is a 50% chance that a card # /25 or less want have a value listed.

I find this stupid being against TOS. If we pay for the subscription and choose to help out another member by giving them help what does it matter.

I don't need to hear the high and mighty speech about "this and that". My opinion is my opinion..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(05-18-2014, 11:46 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: I find this stupid being against TOS. If we pay for the subscription and choose to help out another member by giving them help what does it matter.

I don't need to hear the high and mighty speech about "this and that". My opinion is my opinion..
It makes sense. Ignoring the whole "proprietary information" & Beckett wanting to make their money thing, if they did allow for free sharing of book values here, these forums would turn into nothing more than a flood of "What's the value of...?" posts.

(05-18-2014, 11:52 AM)Harv72b Wrote: It makes sense. Ignoring the whole "proprietary information" & Beckett wanting to make their money thing, if they did allow for free sharing of book values here, these forums would turn into nothing more than a flood of "What's the value of...?" posts.
I agree about hearing everyone ask for this and that, but at the same time helping a fellow member is what the true love of the hobby is, or should be about.

To each their own.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

A card is worth what someone will pay for it, not what any guide says. Check out online what it has sold for and that is what it is worth. Cards are like the stock market too. If you sell baseball during football season you usually get less. Same with other sports. It all about timing. Sell a card when a player scores a game winning td, not when he fumbles and cost his team the game. Good luck.

Certainly aware of that. Not new to collecting.Thanks for all the help guys! Much appreciated.
Gave in a paid for a month of football, but frankly pretty disappointed overall with the database and the way they list prices. Also...the Spectra pricing seems way out of whack in my opinion.

Tony Romo/299- $10.00
Tony Romo/99- $12.00
Tony Romo/25-$15.00

Seriously? A card that was produced with 200 less in circulation is only worth $2 more, and worse yet, a card produced with 274 less in circulation is only $5 dollars more? Only 25 made. I know Romo isn't Manning or Brady, but give me a break. We are talking jersey cards here.Glad I only paid 5 bucks for it...lol