`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Earl Bennett to the Browns

Earl Bennett to the Browns
Pretty pumped. I think it's an ideal spot for him to start over.
Autos: 230/270=85.2% complete! Only 8 non 1/1's left!
Total: 614/643=95.5% only 29 non 1/1's to go 1/1's: 60/160=37.5%
[Image: tdwright13bennettbanner.jpg]

RE: Earl Bennett to the Browns
I would agree. I don't know if he'll be #1 receiver, but I think he's going to make a good impact on the team as a 2nd or 3rd receiver. He's a reliable guy to throw to, and I think that's one of the things the Browns have needed for their non-#1 receiver. At least he didn't have to move across the country Smile

With the other WRs on the Bears (i.e., BM and AJ), it was probably killing him that he wasn't getting the ball enough. It would bother anybody, but he never complained loudly. He's a great receiver, and I wish him all the best, but I still think Chicago has one of the top WR cores in the league.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

with josh gordan being dumb he will have a good 2nd chance for sure.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

And he's cut after a month. WOW! Pretty bummed out.
Autos: 230/270=85.2% complete! Only 8 non 1/1's left!
Total: 614/643=95.5% only 29 non 1/1's to go 1/1's: 60/160=37.5%
[Image: tdwright13bennettbanner.jpg]

(06-22-2014, 05:28 AM)tdwright13 Wrote: And he's cut after a month. WOW! Pretty bummed out.
Hopefully he'll get another shot. I'd be glad it's not with Cleveland though

That sucks. And they need quality WRs too with Gordon probably being gone. He'll land somewhere Smile Hopefully this lights fire under his rear and he uses it as an opportunity to show the Browns and Bears that cutting him was a bad idea!