`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF '13 Heritage

LTTF '13 Heritage
I know there's a free card thread, and before I start sending free cards is anyone willing to trade base heritage for team lots? I have nothing new, haven't opened a box in 2 years and want to try and complete this set (year my son was born) without buying anything new until complete. I will trade in your favor if needed. PM if interested. Thanks.

I have no problem sending first, provided you have positive feedback.
Collecting Freddie Freeman RC's, Hank Aaron, 2004 Tribute HOF Relics

Will ship first to active and respected traders.

RE: LTTF '13 Heritage
Pm me your list. I have a crap ton

Likewise, I have a bunch of 2013 Heritage. Let me know what you need, or I'll try to upload my doubles to ORG so you can pick what you need. Either way, whichever is easiest.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I have a bunch as well in my org that's marked for trade. Let me know or send me an open offer.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I have approx 200 different ones for trade
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]